ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Mozilla Firefox problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mozilla Firefox problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox problem   Mozilla Firefox problem I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 3:21 pm

Mozilla has a reset feature to help solve such strange problems. I tried it and it did solve the problem--but only for a day! It reappeared and, so far, nothing I've done has helped.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox problem   Mozilla Firefox problem I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 5:16 pm

Delete and reload Firefox that may stop the problem. You may have options that control that in preferences in Firefox too.

PostSubject: Mozilla Firefox problem   Mozilla Firefox problem I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 2:21 pm

I love using Mozillla Firefox as ny browser; it is much faster than Internet Explorer and, I understand, much less subject to hacking than I.E. However, lately a strange problem has occurred: the traditional sound of a click when browsing the Internet won 't stop! In other words, it's "click" when going to another page, but then it's "click-click-click. . ." nonstop after the page comes up! Any suggestions for troubleshooting? This problem does not occur when I use either I.E. or Google Chrome for browser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mozilla Firefox problem   Mozilla Firefox problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mozilla Firefox problem
Page 1 of 1