ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Schematics and drawings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Schematics and drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schematics and drawings   Schematics and drawings I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:29 am

Your best bet is to use a word processor for starts, I use Microsoft Office.
Excel is a good spreadsheet to do inventory and also Acess  database.

There are free Office programs that include a document maker, spreadsheet and database. The for the most part aren't as friendly to learn as Microsoft Office, but Free. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or another one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are links on the web for free schematics that you can find, some are asking for money but you can still find them for free. Both Beitmans and Riders already in PDF format.  http://makearadio.com/beitmans/

Schematics and drawings Empty
PostSubject: Schematics and drawings   Schematics and drawings I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:36 am

Greetings, I read somewhere on ARF that a fellow has his comp. and monitor set up for all of his radio schematics. The monitor is used instead of the paper books. I installed a swing out flatscreen monitor at the end of a workbench with that in mind. Now all I need is the information to put on the PC. I would also like to have my tube info, and other parts info available too! Any ideas on this? Where do I get the forms for listing my parts inventory? Tubes, cond., resistors, etc.?

sitn8) 
Back to top Go down

Schematics and drawings
Page 1 of 1