ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

schmatic for a Crosley

Go down 
AuthorMessage

schmatic for a Crosley Empty
PostSubject: Radio ID   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 5:24 pm

Just went to the Radio Attic, and found the radio that I have. It is a Crosley 56TV, (1949). Thanks a bunch for the info. Now I can get a schematic for it.

sitn8) 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Radio ID   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 5:18 pm

Thanks for the info. I will make a note it. Gee, the amount of paper you have to have to keep up with this stuff!! I have a file for a bunch of different things radio related.

sitn8) 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: schmatic for a Crosley   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 3:48 pm

Do you have a copy of [i]The Locator[i]? It is a big help when you have manufacturer and a tube line-up but no model number. It narrows down your search quite quickly. You can also check Radio Attic's Archives (Google) for a matching photo. As a matter of fact, these two references helped me identify positively the Airline 62-367 I posted about just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: schmatic for a Crosley   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:30 am

I don't see any pictures???????

PostSubject: Re: schmatic for a Crosley   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 5:26 am

Here are the pictures of the Crosley Radio. One is of the cabinet, one is the radio chassis and the other is the 35Z5 socket where the coil of wire is. Between pins 6 and 8. Pin 8 is the cathode.

sitn
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: schmatic for a Crosley   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:04 pm

A picture would help.

PostSubject: schmatic for a Crosley   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 8:32 pm

I have a Crosley with no model Number. It is a five tuber,12SA7, 12SK7, 12SQ7,50L6 and a 35Z5. The two numbers on the chassis are, printed is 1526 and stamped into the metal is 573296. Can anyone help?

sitn8) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: schmatic for a Crosley   schmatic for a Crosley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

schmatic for a Crosley
Page 1 of 1