ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

national NC125

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

national NC125 Empty
PostSubject: Re: national NC125   national NC125 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 12:17 pm

That's been almost 3 years ago, right off I don't recollect where that schematic is. I will do some research to see if I can find it. But no promises.

IF YOU GO TO THIS LINK you will find the schematic. double click on the image of the schematic, you are allowed 3 schematics in 60 days.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beginning Member

national NC125 Empty
PostSubject: Re: national NC125   national NC125 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 7:48 pm

Could you send me your NC-125 schematic too?  It appears to be an updated NC-57 with a slide rule dial, reinforced chassis, etc.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

national NC125 Empty
PostSubject: Re: national NC125   national NC125 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 2:47 pm

I sent you an Email with the schematic as a graphic, it very large when viewed in MS Paint. You could convert it to a PDF file using CutePDF and you can view it up to 400%, You can use Paint to resize also before you save.

I might try using Picasa editing and change light controls to modify.

national NC125 Empty
PostSubject: national NC125   national NC125 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:18 am

Hi All

Need a good, non blurry, magnifiable print of schematic for a National 125 rcvr. Have downloaded several from different sites and when I try to blow them up all the rez is lost. Preferably something along the lines of 16 x 24, these old eyes aren`t what they used to be.

Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

national NC125 Empty
PostSubject: Re: national NC125   national NC125 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

national NC125
Page 1 of 1