ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

That old time rock and roll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MEZLAW
Technician
Technician
MEZLAW

That old time rock and roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: That old time rock and roll   That old time rock and roll I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 1:13 pm

I might like to have a copy of that CD!  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
wildcat445
Technician
Technician
wildcat445

That old time rock and roll Empty
PostSubject: That old time rock and roll   That old time rock and roll I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 1:42 pm

A guy at work wants me to put a stack of records onto CD for him. I said sure, no problem. What I did not suspect was that the stack would be all 1970's head banging rock and roll. Fleetwood Mac, Bob Seger, Heart, Boston, Journey, ZZ Top. I decided I could mute my stereo and not listen to such drivel. I learned something. Most of it was not too bad. I had never heard Fleetwood Mac in my life, although I knew of Stevie Nicks and what a good singer she was. Mick Fleetwood is a pretty fair drummer. With just a little work, they might make a pretty fair western swing band. I'm not a big Sheena Easton fan, though. Too screechy for my taste. Rock and roll songs (?) are all over four minutes long, typical of material on 78's. I may have missed something back in the day. My grandpa is probably looking down from the sky ready to "box my ears." Wonder will this stuff wreck the speakers in my stereo?

WC
Back to top Go down

That old time rock and roll
Page 1 of 1