ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

My birthday gift.................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

My birthday gift................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2016, 6:54 pm

Neat! I like it.
Back to top Go down
ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2016, 4:43 pm

Hi Frank, Yeah, I moved from Prince Edward Island and though I stayed with the same provider, I lost the web space I originally had for some reason. I need to get that back sometime soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Try this link.
Back to top Go down
FrankB
FrankB

PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2016, 10:17 pm

Happy Birthday cheers cheers
I tried the link but it didn't work for me, darn it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 5:28 pm

happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 5:27 pm

Thanks Cliff.... officially 65 years old. Laughing 

I love the mat! As I said, I kinda hate for it to be on the floor too. I will be gentle with it though. It's not on the part that gets walked on the most too. I'll find the same kind of location in the new place when I move there as well. Much bigger play area there for me too! I will be lost for a while in that space I think.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 5:16 pm

WOW! That looks so nice. By the way Happy Birthday!

ve1arn

PostSubject: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 4:55 pm

Good evening all,

Though I would pop in to see what's happening as often as I can, it's been a while since I posted. While I have some time tonight tween packing stuff for an upcoming move, I thought I would show off my birthday gift I got from my artist friend last month.

She painted a floor mat on canvas from a pic I found on the internet of an old RCA ad. To be honest, I kinda hate walking on it and would prefer to hang it somewhere. She said it's a mat and should be used that way, so, I'll try it that way for now. I love it regardless of how I display it!! Very Happy 

[url=http://users.eastlink.ca/~ve1arn/RCA Mat.JPG]
[/url]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My birthday gift.................   My birthday gift................. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My birthday gift.................
Page 1 of 1