ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sprague Tel Ohmike TO-16 schematic needed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gfulton

PostSubject: Sprague Tel Ohmike TO-16 schematic needed.   2015-11-16, 8:43 am

Was wondering if anyone had a schematic for a Sprague TO-16 capacitor tester?  I have the factory manual downloaded from a source on the internet, but the schematic is for a TO-1/TO-2.  I have been told by other antique radio guys that it is the correct schematic, but it absolutely does not match the TO-16 with hookups or component values.  I am putting all new caps/resistors in the best one of the two I have now and would very much like to have the proper schematic.  Will be glad to pay for any time and trouble.  Thanks.

Garrett Fulton
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sprague Tel Ohmike TO-16 schematic needed.   2015-11-16, 9:26 am

Your need for this schematic, may be met, if you go to stevejohnson.com and request that.

I spent some time on the Web and did review several forums, and Steve did say He had a copy, a few years back. He sells a lot of schematics and manuals.

Since that Model was the first production, it is very rare to find. I would suggest, that you get the other model schematics and compare them side by side to note similarities and differences. Other than no meter, I doubt that there is much if any difference between them. 

Maybe some design changes, but the layout seems to identical as far as layout and functions. I did not try to delve into the differences.

Sprague Tel Ohmike TO-16 schematic needed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1