HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Read this first before posting on Welcome topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Read this first before posting on Welcome topic   2015-12-03, 4:21 pm

You have joined the Finest Old Time , Vintage, Antique, Classic and Collectable Radio Forum In the World. Here you can obtain the Best Hints, Tips, Opinions, Expert and good advice, On Troubleshooting, Repair and Restoration of your Favorite Radio or Test Equipment. Find the Best places to obtain rare and/or needed Parts and Electronic tools. This includes Books and Schematics and Trouble Shooting Manuals.
------------------------
Edit: July 12-2015. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Please do not create more than one user name, by your using different Email addresses to circumvent the rules, as I can see, both the I.P. ADDRESS of your server and your specific computer location because it generates a pinned location with your zip code. (Amazing what technology can do)

NOTE :  
The Forum is now a closed forum. This means that VISITORS cannot see images ( attachments) or links posted by members, unless they join. For now, at least.
In this topic of New Members please don't use the New topic button, rather, use the reply button, that way I don't have to keep merging topics, Using the New Topics button in this particular introduction topic, creates confusion for us, and New issues, (by creating unnecessary multiple threads) rather than staying on the Topic of Welcome and introductions. Thank you!
-------
Tell us your reasons for being interested in radio, skill level when it comes to radio and electronics etc.
---------------
Your Real Name: first names only.
User Name: Why did Decide on your username?
Please feel free to --> reply<-- with additional information, if you feel its relevant to us getting to know you as a friend.
------- On this welcome section most recent postings will be at the top of the Discussion.
Please post only things you feel comfortable in sharing. Discuss radio related topics on the rest of the forum, but  not in the WELCOME forum section, thanks!

Read this first before posting on Welcome topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1