ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Slowly getting back into radio...........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ve1arn

PostSubject: Slowly getting back into radio...........   2016-01-17, 8:45 am

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great holiday and hope you all have a great 2016.

I have moved again to a new location off of Prince Edward Island and back to Nova Scotia. Hopefully a more permanent move too. My new digs allow me to have a workspace about 30 feet square too, which I am really looking forward to taking advantage of. The work space area even has a small room in one corner that I hope to use either for a ham shack or maybe the electronics work area.

I have a head band magnifier ordered as well as some electrolytic caps I need to replenish, and while I was at it, I took a chance on this little gadget for ESR checks, etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have a bunch of components I have salvaged from dead electronics over the years, I want to check out.

So, hopefully, I will coming back on here more than I have been over the last while. I really have neglected this forum long enough.

Cheers for now!
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back into radio...........   2016-01-17, 5:56 pm

Had not heard from you I thought maybe you got electrocuted or totally covered with Ice, and
being a Canadian, you were so Cold, that you couldn't get your hands to recognize a keyboard. LOL
Let alone say "EEH".

Glad to hear your getting settled.

Let us know how well that Gadget works.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back into radio...........   2016-01-18, 11:31 am

I may have my phone and internet service canceled so I may not have access till a later date.
that's going to cause a big problem with my bills, and all online accounts. So be prepared just in case.

I haven't had phone service for over a week now, but have had a runaround with the phone company for almost 3 weeks. I told them to fix it today or else, they just started making excuses to prior commitments. Evil or Very Mad

Slowly getting back into radio...........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1