ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's Empty
PostSubject: Intercoms   Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 11:03 am

Sounds like a good deal you found. I had an old set of Knight kit intercoms a few years ago I picked up at an auction. They where tube type and where wired connection to the remote. Still worked and not to bad. Sold them at a radio meet sometime later.
I use to sell the Talk-a-phone series back in the 70's for an electronic jobber I worked for. Had several good accounts that bought them and never had the first trouble.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's Empty
PostSubject: Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's   Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 9:35 am

Four cases with speakers, They are part of a Heathkit Intercom system. I thought at $1.50 each It was a bargain I couldn't pass up. I have one master with the top cover missing, and 3 remotes. Funny thing is there is just a speaker in the remotes, no electronics. In the master however there is an added power supply that was optional, (normally I guess the whole system runs on batteries) I also received the booklets for assembly.

I don't know if Ill Keep everything intact or just salvage it for the speakers?

I also saw a trutone intercom system at Goodwill but they wanted $4.50 for each station, so I passed on that but now I having regrets of not getting that also. Mad Those I believe were wall mounted wireless.

Intercom found at Saint Vincent De Paul's
Page 1 of 1