ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

The End Of An Era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chas
Technician
Technician
chas

The End Of An Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End Of An Era   The End Of An Era I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2017, 1:35 pm

Not the least bit surprised. In fact I had thought they had given bulbs the heave ho long before. I know the quality is not there and the production bulbs are pretty much engineered to last exactly at the label says. I have bought some China branded bulbs and gotten far better life. My guess they made them for 135 volts...

I am disappointed with the appliances, but again the last GOOD G-E appliances were in the 70's the latest products, again, engineered for a specific lifetime and that is it....

"These times are a changin'"

Hey, buggy whips are a cottage industry now...

Thanks for the Bloomberg URL, I looked around, I like the news they are presenting and how they do it...

Chas
Back to top Go down
19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

The End Of An Era Empty
PostSubject: The End Of An Era   The End Of An Era I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The End Of An Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: General Chatting Forum-
Jump to: