ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  
Can't Log In?: 1st. thing is to clean out your cookies. if that doesn't work , click on Contact field.
(registration and/or Login Help ONLY) For other questions go to our FAQs link above.

Share | 

Kudos to "Dr." Jones! ARL Newsletter!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chas
Member 25+ posts
Member 25+ posts

PostSubject: Kudos to "Dr." Jones! ARL Newsletter!   February 23rd 2018, 9:21 am

Absolutely a GREAT idea, sending a newsletter from the Forum of new and better ideas, solutions and hot topics!

If you haven't gotten your email news letter, be sure it hasn't gone to the SPAM folder and your email is up to date.

As a seasoned collector of 60 years there is always a new "wrinkle" to be discovered in collecting, be it a hot lead on a rare radio, a tip on trouble shooting or repair solutions...

Keep up the good work Cliff.

Let's mall hear a response from other members!

I for one am looking to get deep into my eLab this year, re-discovering stashes of radios, parts and things of great interest.

Regards!

Chas
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kudos to "Dr." Jones! ARL Newsletter!   February 23rd 2018, 10:54 am

Thanks for your input Very Happy

Kudos to "Dr." Jones! ARL Newsletter!
Page 1 of 1