ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  
Can't Log In?: 1st. thing is to clean out your cookies. if that doesn't work , click on Contact field.
(registration and/or Login Help ONLY) For other questions go to our FAQs link above.

Share | 

Got some new (to me) literature on Saturday.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ve1arn

PostSubject: Got some new (to me) literature on Saturday.......   July 16th 2018, 3:52 pm

After our day at the local farm market Saturday, we stopped at the local salvage outlet that we had wanted to visit for ages but never did.

Looked into the book section and remembered to look into the bottom of boxes and the back of shelves and came up with a couple of goodies.........

Some Heathkit manuals, and a 1978 Addison Electronic catalog. I enjoy looking through old catalogs, and while I don't have the particular Heathkit items, I didn't feel like just leaving them there to get all musty and rotten. I may scan them for now, and I believe there is a site that has collections of these for download. If so, I'll send them the scans to share.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 2nd item is a binder full of Elcom manuals. Not sure if I have any particular use for these, but I took them anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Total cost was 5 bucks. He also has quite a few manuals for TV servicing that I'm not sure if it's worth getting. He said a buck a piece, but I feel I could get a better price if I got the whole bunch. Mostly Canadian sets, Canadian General Electric, Electrohome, etc., but could still be useful. Opinions on these would be welcome.
Back to top Go down

Got some new (to me) literature on Saturday.......
Page 1 of 1