ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  
Can't Log In?: 1st. thing is to clean out your cookies. if that doesn't work , click on Contact field.
(registration and/or Login Help ONLY) For other questions go to our FAQs link above.

Share | 

TV manuals & schematics...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ve1arn

PostSubject: TV manuals & schematics...........   July 19th 2018, 3:47 pm

Hi all,

Last weekend, I picked up a couple of Heathkit manuals from a salvage place. At the bottom of the pile where I picked these up were a bunch of what looked like schematics and manuals for mostly Canadian made TV sets. I asked the owner what the prices of them would be. He said he hasn't looked in that pile for ages and couldn't remember them, but figured maybe a buck a piece, or depending on what I wanted, he would price them on what I showed him when I go there next.

I have no interest in TV stuff, but am wondering, if the price is right, maybe I should save them from what will ultimately be garbage if they stay there too much longer.

He's only open on Saturdays in the summer and closes for the winter and it's an unheated building, so you imagine what these will be like soon. If they are worth saving, any ideas as to value for stuff like this? I' really don't like seeing stuff like this wasted and left to mold and mildew to nothing.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

TV manuals & schematics...........
Page 1 of 1