ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Forgot your Password(s) ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Forgot your Password(s) ??? Empty
PostSubject: Forgot your Password(s) ???   Forgot your Password(s) ??? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2018, 9:45 pm

Heres an instruction that I posted on another forum and I thought "Hey our Forum Guys here, need to know that stuff too!."
So Here it is.:

If you forget your password, click on the I forgot my Password link.
It will ask you for your registered Email address.
It will either send you a link that allows you to change it or it will send you a temporary one time use.
Be sure and write it down or you will be sorry later.

I have always had a hassle remembering passwords, and even when I write them in my password booklet sometimes they are incorrect because I forgot to put a line through them and enter a new one along with the date changed.

I am also storing my passwords in Norton's Password Vault.
I sp ent a total of 4-5 chats over 6 hours yesterday on line chat.This has been going on for more than 4 years and I had enough. Nothing but a headache. So I complained to CenturyLink customer Service and it was resolved ( by my suggesting to delete Norton's and not just reinstall but have the option to start as a new customer.)
So the Technician agreed and I used another Email and it worked.
----------------------------------------
I will return and show you how you can retrieve your online passwords Shortly if I can Remember the EASY safe procedure. It doesn't involve changing the registry at all.
Edit:
NEW INFO Has Arrive My Friends and Members of This Forum. Below
------------------------------------------------------

To solve the Password issue, you need to lookup in Windows Credential Manager for passwords.
Heres How
1.Go to the Control Panel in Windows 10
(It will popup a box that has the words Adjust your Computer settings.)

2. Click on System and Security
(At the top of the new popup there is a search window that states [Search control panel])

3. Enter the words Credential Manager
(The next popup shows the credential Manager along side an Icon SAFE.)

4. Click on the [WEB Credentials]
(It has a globe behind an  icon picture of a safe. It shows the Web Passwords in a list below with the Internet URL and along side that is your user Name.
On the extreme right of that is a down arrow [ V ].)

5. Click on the down arrow
(and it will expand giving full details, At the bottom it will show Password:  ...... NOTE: ITS HIDDEN AS DOTS AT THIS TIME,  WITH THE VISIBLE WORD BESIDE IT,  Show).

6. Click on Show
(When you do that a windows security screen popup appears and you are to "Please Verify your credentials to view the stored passwords."
Under the box to enter your password is a couple of choices.)

7. Click on More Choices
You have an I forgot my password (or if a pin, then you select the PIN selection ) which I did in my  particular case.

8. Click on your selection

9. Then enter your pin # ( it four digits in that case) or computer Password.
(After that it will show that password for that particular Web address That you chose.

10. After you are finished just close the control panel.

Hope this Helps study

Forgot your Password(s) ???
Page 1 of 1