ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chas
Technician
Technician
chas

Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg   Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2019, 9:01 am

Hi.

Consider also offering the parts the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is a very large portion of crystal radio builders there...

Shameless beg, I am looking for a 20's style adjustable enclosed crystal mount for a vertical panel. Can be in the front or rear of the panel. Can be a Perikon type as well.

Regards

Chas
Back to top Go down
SWsenior
Beginning Member

Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg Empty
PostSubject: Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg   Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2019, 7:42 am

I have a lot of parts for xtal and regegen sets and would like to see them go to someone that could use these parts.  I was in the hobby for a long time and made lots of radios and had lots of enjoyment from the hobby.  I was on many forums and have lost contact with many builders that I used to converse with and enjoyed that also.  Seems that no one is interested, or wants any of this to build radios any more.  There are some that seem to be interested in buying, but just want to buy on the cheap and reselling at a big profit. I have  upwards of a few hundred dollars (retail) but would just be happy to sell at a reasonable price to anyone who will enjoy using the parts.

I am going to attempt to get some pictures in the next few days and post (here) for all to eyeball what I do have left.

Thanks for reading this ad

SWsenior
Back to top Go down

Many parts available for xtal sets, 1 & 2 tube reg
Page 1 of 1