ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Extra income opportunity here..............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ve1arn
ve1arn

Extra income opportunity here.............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra income opportunity here..............   Extra income opportunity here.............. I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2019, 10:10 am

A couple of more ads from the same issue for your enjoyment...........

WOW, 42 miles per gallon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And........ at the very center of Times Square too! Book early though. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
FrankB
FrankB

PostSubject: Re: Extra income opportunity here..............   Extra income opportunity here.............. I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2019, 7:09 pm

I love those ads from that era.
 Of course 3 bux/hr was "Big" money back then, considering a loaf of bread was from 3-5 cents a loaf, gas was 10 cents a gallon, etc.
1 USD then is = to 14.98 USD currently
Back to top Go down
ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: Extra income opportunity here..............   Extra income opportunity here.............. I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2019, 6:35 am

HI all,

Norm, from Dave's Radio Board Forum was kind enough to gift me a couple of older magazines he no longer wanted.

The December 1929 issue of Radio-Craft had an add about learning radio repair. Thought it might be nice to make a couple of extra bucks on the side. What do you guys think? Hey! It's as much as $3.00 an hour! Very Happy

EDIT: For some reason, I can't get this image to post anyway but sideways. Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra income opportunity here..............   Extra income opportunity here.............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra income opportunity here..............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: General Chatting Forum-
Jump to: