ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Waste Not, Want not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

Waste Not, Want not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waste Not, Want not   Waste Not, Want not I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2020, 12:27 pm

This spring I bought a new to me car, a 2010 Ford Explorer Limited.  It has the sync radio/navigation console.  If I have the phone on, it accesses it, turns on the bluetooth audio and I can navigate it using the console or steering wheel controls.  It can also access my connected phone and handsfree call and answer and play it's music library and mute it to call out directions.I'm sure you folks know all about these things, but I'm not used to such luxury.  Smile

19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

Waste Not, Want not Empty
PostSubject: Waste Not, Want not   Waste Not, Want not I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2020, 3:12 pm

I have a Galaxy S4 for CDMA use that I recently had a horrible time getting set up on Sprint.  Failing that and not wanting to just throw it away, I decided to organize and put most of my CD collection on it, listing the artists by last name, first name.  That made things easier than listing the principal artist under another name when another name appeared in the credits.  the album titles remained the same though.  Using it with the 3.5 MM stereo plug I have connected to the aux jacks on my Magnavox console, it plays very nicely and is relatively easy to see and navigate.  It also gives me a truly portable audio source to test equipment away from home with a 3.5mm to RCA jacks adapter.

Waste Not, Want not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: General Chatting Forum-
Jump to: