ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Welcome to All new Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildcat445
Technician
Technician
wildcat445

Welcome to All new Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All new Members   Welcome to All new Members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2024, 9:03 pm

Spambots?  'Tis the season for spambots and actors up to no good to invade Internet forums.  They are getting more creative as well.  Be careful and good luck.....

Visit us at "classichificare.com"
Back to top Go down
FrankB
FrankB

Welcome to All new Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to All new Members   Welcome to All new Members I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 8:55 pm

I have noticed that we have a number of new users here recently. Thank You for joining.

Please feel free to ask questions, post problems, or solutions.

Feel free to comment on past & present postings.

I make a number of postings on a varied number of subjects, so to help me out, if you do not understand what I have written, please feel free to ask for more information. Sometimes I forget that others do not have many years of experience, or are more into radios as a hobby than having been in the repair business. 

There are  many members who are not afraid to ask for more info. Please feel free to do so. 

The members here won't bite your head off, ( but we might gnaw on your toes from time to time). 

Between the site owner and us mods we have well over 150 years of combined experience in many areas of electronics and other fields, not to mention the hundreds/ thousands of hours members have. So feel free to ask for help, comment, or feel free to help others.

YOU can make this site better by contributing your ideas and experiences. Hints and kinks, solved problems, or a new method of troubleshooting are always welcome.

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "STUPID" QUESTION. We all have to learn, and none of us knows everything.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to All new Members
Page 1 of 1