ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

my latest find

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my latest find Empty
PostSubject: Re: my latest find   my latest find I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 4:59 pm

They left the the tubes that were hard to get at tho!
Back to top Go down

my latest find Empty
PostSubject: Re: my latest find   my latest find I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 4:57 pm

I bought it from a guy that buys storage lockers so im thinkn he knows the tubes are worth some money. I checked on ebay and they are quite pricey.Im not really sure if he swiped em or not. Lucky me that i had some of the pricey ones kickn around!
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

my latest find Empty
PostSubject: Re: my latest find   my latest find I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:42 pm

Missing tubes are a clue that it quit, and they didn't want to bother getting it fixed or figured they could get more for the tubes?

my latest find Empty
PostSubject: my latest find   my latest find I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:35 pm

Hi guys ive been away for awhile but im back to tell you about my latest find. I picked up a 1959 telefunken console stereo in not bad shape for 40 buks! I was told that the recordplayer works but not the radio. So i hauled this thing home, down into my basement and checked her over. The recordplayer has its own external amp so i plugged her in and yes the player works! When i checked out the radio i found 8 tubes missing! but i had 5 of em kickn around. ill let you all know what happens when i have all the tubes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my latest find Empty
PostSubject: Re: my latest find   my latest find I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my latest find
Page 1 of 1