ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Boy did I do a BOO- BOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ve1arn
ve1arn

Boy did I do a BOO- BOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 12:14 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:
I have saved many pages that way the copy to MSWord and edit the advertising junk out. Then make it into a pdf file. It makes it a little bit bigger in storage space, but more convenient to have it as a PDF book. AHEM for my own use only of course Rolling Eyes

I have done the same for my own use as well.

In fact, as I mentioned before, some of the pdf's on the discs I'm sending you were originally jpg's of scanned pages that I converted for my own convenience. It's kind of enjoyable building up a library this way too. Very Happy

Cheers, Bob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 11:05 am

Your not suppose to boo, boo, that is yoggie bears job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:37 am

I have saved many pages that way the copy to MSWord and edit the advertising junk out. Then make it into a pdf file. It makes it a little bit bigger in storage space, but more convenient to have it as a PDF book. AHEM for my own use only of course Rolling Eyes

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 3:30 am

Cliff Jones wrote:
Oh If you do something similar to that, I have a hint up my sleeve :twisted:
When you find a page you would like to review later at your leisure, just do a save as, now here is the important part, Save it as a Web Archive single file (*.mht) All other save as options don't keep the files together and you will have to hunt files like its a puzzle.

Now, that is a tip I wish I had known before. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:31 pm

Yes, and thank you!
----------------
I do also have a DVD with the set of Riders manuals, and Bietmans. I also have been collecting DJVU and PDF radio files. What I need to do is set down and sort them all out. Rolling Eyes

One task is to download all the pictures of radios I can find.

Oh If you do something similar to that, I have a hint up my sleeve :twisted:
When you find a page you would like to review later at your leisure, just do a save as, now here is the important part, Save it as a Web Archive single file (*.mht) All other save as options don't keep the files together and you will have to hunt files like its a puzzle.

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 1:24 pm

So........... after your heart started beating back to normal, how many new words did you add to your vocabulary? Razz That's one horrible feeling when something like that happens! At least everything looks like it's operating normal.

By the way, did you get my PM about those DVD's I sent? Just curious.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:28 am

I decided to change my forum header spelling. Changing First letter of each word to Capital letters of each ---------> Wrong thing to do!

So between about 23:45-00:15 PST, I lost the forum, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Had to drop the problem till I got my wife set in bed for the night.
Boy did I do some fast searching. I went to the forum to get some help, but couldn't because I hadn't register. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
----------------------------------
So I remembered my Acknowledgement notice that forumotion sent to me when I first started, and low and behold, there was a second notice of my rename. So I clicked on my renamed forum. Went back and set up the Original name, and reset it. Yea it now is back Whew!

--get this sparks-radio-hack. I was changing the first letter of each of the words, and with my over sensitive pad it clicked and that was all she wrote. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

PostSubject: Re: Boy did I do a BOO- BOO   Boy did I do a BOO- BOO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy did I do a BOO- BOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: General Chatting Forum-
Jump to: