ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Pandora Radio Oldies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Pandora Radio Oldies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:57 pm

Well that just sucks, dag nabit. Sad 

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:56 pm

I, too, get nothing at Cliff J.'s link--no how to register, no log in, no now playing, etc.
Back to top Go down
ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 12:51 pm

Cliff, this is still the notice I get.................. ( I put the X's in the IP address)

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Canada (your IP address appears to be XXX.XXX.XXX.XX). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please email us.

If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 4:02 pm

I get the Pandora logo and it request log in, so you probably have to sign in. Creating an account. Its free.

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 8:38 am

Sounds good Cliff. Unfortunately I get this page....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:56 pm

I have been on Pandora for a few years and have put together a radio station that you might find enjoyable.
My name is CJ the DJ
Here's the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Radio Oldies   Pandora Radio Oldies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora Radio Oldies
Page 1 of 1