ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  
Posting Pictures Here,click or copy this link for instructions: https://help.forumotion.com/t140030-how-to-host-an-image-with-servimg

Use the smallest size

Tax Time around the corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ve1arn
ve1arn

Tax Time around the corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tax Time around the corner   Tax Time around the corner Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:55 am

Cliff, that's the same issue up here too. Problem is that with a straight tax, that would eliminate a lot of loopholes that the big guys use to get outta paying any more than they have to.  :evil: :evil: 
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Tax Time around the corner   Tax Time around the corner Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:26 pm

I have several things I needed to do, Had to fill out forms for DSHS-Medicaid and submit taxpayer proofs, what a nightmare and am now just getting started to do my taxes, then I have to do My Dads, He didn't get two 1099Rs that are need. May Just have to forgo and send a letter to IRS anlong with, However may just take to a CPA and let them deal with that issue.

Too bad Money Interests control Congress tax Laws. Do away with forms and just pay a basic 10%. No pain and every one is treated equal. Enough on my politics issues, so I will end.

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Tax Time around the corner   Tax Time around the corner Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 8:43 am

I still need one more form to arrive. Then I'll get the software and get it over with for another year. Never really fun I find, even if ya do get money back.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Tax Time around the corner   Tax Time around the corner Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:20 pm

I will be getting my paperwork ready, hopefully will get a larger return.

PostSubject: Re: Tax Time around the corner   Tax Time around the corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tax Time around the corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: General Chatting Forum-
Jump to: