ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  
Posting Pictures Here,click or copy this link for instructions: https://help.forumotion.com/t140030-how-to-host-an-image-with-servimg

Use the smallest size

Anyone find ARF not working?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Anyone find ARF not working? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 8:35 am

Thats one reason that Bill started TRF and I started this site, to give the crew another avenue of escape from reality, cheers sunny sunny sunny

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 3:56 am

It's 7:38 AM Saturday morning here and I can't connect to ARF at all. White page with critical error, etc.

I know how I feel when I see that, but I can only wonder how Alan must feel. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, gotta take the bad with the good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony Wells
Beginning Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 11:21 pm

It has been getting worse for a while. Alan posted a sticky about having some down time to replace some RAM and reboot a node. That was supposed to happen 2:00am to 5:00am on Friday morning. Later Friday, it seemed better to me, but this evening...all the way until now (1:00am local) it gives a crash report. No connection at all.

Maybe Alan is still working on it, or moving it, or.....

Who knows?

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 6:50 pm

It seems the last couple of days my browser is more reluctant to find ARF? pale Is it me, or do others have the same problem? No

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './antiquer_forums/phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone find ARF not working?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: General Chatting Forum-
Jump to: