ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Anyone find ARF not working?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Anyone find ARF not working? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 8:35 am

Thats one reason that Bill started TRF and I started this site, to give the crew another avenue of escape from reality, cheers sunny sunny sunny

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 3:56 am

It's 7:38 AM Saturday morning here and I can't connect to ARF at all. White page with critical error, etc.

I know how I feel when I see that, but I can only wonder how Alan must feel. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, gotta take the bad with the good. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 11:21 pm

It has been getting worse for a while. Alan posted a sticky about having some down time to replace some RAM and reboot a node. That was supposed to happen 2:00am to 5:00am on Friday morning. Later Friday, it seemed better to me, but this evening...all the way until now (1:00am local) it gives a crash report. No connection at all.

Maybe Alan is still working on it, or moving it, or.....

Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 6:50 pm

It seems the last couple of days my browser is more reluctant to find ARF? pale Is it me, or do others have the same problem? No

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './antiquer_forums/phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

PostSubject: Re: Anyone find ARF not working?   Anyone find ARF not working? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone find ARF not working?
Page 1 of 1