ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free   On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 8:16 am

I know. The reason its been flagged as unsafe is because it redirects the links to another site where the files are. It isn't unsafe, but has been reported as such. I go to it a few times a year and have not had any of my Virus checkers warn me. (Spybot, Norton antivirus).

This has been going on for almost 3 years now. Even though it has been reported to Microsoft as being safe. They are not to diligent in that area. cheers

PostSubject: Unsafe link?   On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 2:20 pm

[quote="Sparky"]This covers Bietman, Riders, and Sams indexes.
>Click Here for USLocator Index<

Sparky: Your link to US Locator Index brings up a warning that the site is "unsafe."
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Heres another link for Schematics manuals   On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 12:42 pm

Rider's Radio Service Manuals
In PDF Format

These are huge files over 100 megs each. affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----------------------------------------
And this link for Beitmans Schematic Manuals:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

------------------------------------------
This is another Riders Web page for downloading the same files if the others don't work :bball:

Click Here

PostSubject: US Locator schematic index   On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 10:14 am

This covers Bietman, Riders, and Sams indexes.
>Click Here for USLocator Index<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free   On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 8:55 am

Most of the files are Huge around 30 to 90 megs.
But worth the download, once downloaded you could copy the to Cd's or DVD. Have fun.
This is a file sight and has underlined links that you click on that will then open each of them, up for download.
This will take you time. I would sugest that you first create a folder on your desktop called Riders manuals and put the files in it. Also make a folder for Beitmans Manuals just to keep them organized.

There is also a Database that will search Radio model numbers for both Riders and Bietmans and I will add that to. There are two versions and one doesn't work. So I'll find out which is the good one. And Post its location here.
> Click Here for Riders manuals <
Note Microsoft say this page is not recomended, I think because it has an EXE file. To many malicious web pages have EXE files, so that why in My opinion. It is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free   On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Line Complete Riders and Beitmans Manuals Free
Page 1 of 1