ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

New addition to my radio collection............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

New addition to my radio collection............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition to my radio collection............   New addition to my radio collection............ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2019, 11:08 am

I went there and be Prepared to spend some time looking, they have in excess of 4000 radios, TVs, Phonos, stereo, portables, kits and amplifiers.
I also looked at photos, You can narrow your search by just looking at the tube count in one of the columns and also keying in just radios.

To make that even faster you could download all the pages into Excel And do sorts, by selecting the columns of tube count and radios. study
Also There is a selection of showing Pictures in Google. affraid

ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: New addition to my radio collection............   New addition to my radio collection............ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2019, 3:49 am

19&41 wrote:
Being a Philips, I'd bet Radiomuseum would be a sure bet for info.
Thanks for the tip. I will check that site out. Smile
Back to top Go down
19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

PostSubject: Re: New addition to my radio collection............   New addition to my radio collection............ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2019, 5:54 pm

Being a Philips, I'd bet Radiomuseum would be a sure bet for info.

ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: New addition to my radio collection............   New addition to my radio collection............ I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2019, 10:41 am

Hi all.......

The chap we bought this house from is a friend from long ago. He showed up this week with a radio that he had for ages and said I could have it if I wanted it, since he had no use for it. I kinda shuddered a bit when he told me he turned it on but only got some strange noises out of it, so he turned it off. He denied seeing any smoke or smelling any bad stuff when it was on, and knowing this guy, I believe him.

So, I now have to find the model number, and, hopefully instructions on restringing the dial cord. Aside from a rip at the bottom of the grill cloth, it's a pretty clean radio.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://servimg.com/view/19339754/145][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New addition to my radio collection............   New addition to my radio collection............ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New addition to my radio collection............
Page 1 of 1