ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Drill Holder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rod Clay
Technician
Technician
Rod Clay

Drill Holder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drill Holder   Drill Holder I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2019, 6:51 pm

Hi,
I think I have an idea of what Frank is talking about. Those old B&W yoke supports would be good to use as an electric drill stand - if you could find one today hi, hi. I am still using an old Black & Decker electric drill. It was given to me and I sure needed one at the time.
73, Rod  WB6FBF
Back to top Go down
FrankB
FrankB

Drill Holder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drill Holder   Drill Holder I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2019, 4:52 pm

As soon as I can get to where it is, I shall do so.
 I liken it to a tower with a hole in it and a black rubber grommet in the hole.
Back to top Go down
chas
Technician
Technician
chas

Drill Holder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drill Holder   Drill Holder I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2019, 9:35 pm

Sorry Frank,

I simply can't recall what that yoke structure looked like to make a drill holder out of???

Post a pix?

Chas
Back to top Go down
FrankB
FrankB

Drill Holder Empty
PostSubject: Drill Holder   Drill Holder I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2019, 8:28 pm

When I used to scrap out B&W sets from the 60's and earlier, they had a vertical metal bracket with a rubber grommet on it to hold the yoke.
 I kept a few of them, as they looked too useful to toss.
  They make awesome drill holders. Sort of a holster, as you will.

My 3/8 drill sits perfectly in it and is ready to use without having to dig it out of a box, case, or drawer.

It bolts nicely to the side of work bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drill Holder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drill Holder   Drill Holder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drill Holder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB :: Radio Repair Bench :: Radio parts, Tools, and supplies. :: Tools-Hand type-
Jump to: