ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Power Outage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

Power Outage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outage   Power Outage I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2019, 10:50 pm

Glad you got the power back on there.
 My biggest PITA about no power is the stuff in the fridge & freezer go bad if its over 2 days.
 Cooking is no problem since I mainly heat with wood and am used to cooking on it when I need to.
 I added a couple of the Peltier junction fans and it does help to blow warm air around some.
Back to top Go down
Rod Clay
Technician
Technician
Rod Clay

Power Outage Empty
PostSubject: Power Outage   Power Outage I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2019, 8:36 am

The power was out here for 2 days and seven hours. It just came back on this morning at 7:25 PDT. I resorted to (2) flashlights for the night time (extra small emergency light for the bathroom) and one 9V battery for an old GE transistor AM/FM portable (mini-headphone type) for general news.
73, Rod  WB6FBF
Back to top Go down

Power Outage
Page 1 of 1