ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

New Home Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

New Home Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home Project   New Home Project I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2019, 3:20 pm

The system works pretty well. the remote monitoring allows for real time, or viewing of recordings of events the PIR detector caught.  I get a few cats wandering along the front drive on video.  They do my testing for me.

19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

New Home Project Empty
PostSubject: New Home Project   New Home Project I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2019, 6:20 pm

Not long after getting the A/C all up and running, I had some neighborhood youths vandalize my property.  I had a good sized prickly pear cactus that was hacked and disfigured.  After calling the police and getting a handful of air for my trouble, I decided to get a CCTV system for the home.  I got one with a 4 position digital video monitor/recorder and 2 cameras to start.  The cameras are pretty well built, with metal housings.  The DVR records from the cameras when they are triggered by a PIR detector.  It has a remote monitoring application that also accesses the recorded events.  It uses a 32GB micro SD card as the recording media and it takes a good picture and clear nighttime images with IR illumination.

New Home Project
Page 1 of 1