ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

turntable on RCA Victor 65U

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

turntable on RCA Victor 65U Empty
PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 11:29 pm

Welcome Sergio.
 I know that the old crystal type cartridges can be rebuilt.
 The man explained to me that he used the element from a pizeo buzzer from a junk computer keyboard and attached the wires to it and glued the needle to it. 
Sorry, that is all I can remember from 20 years ago.
 Best of luck.
Please let us know how you solved the problem
 Caio
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 1:03 am

Sorry I cant Help because I never got into turntables.
I would suggest that you look into used turntable's on the web it would be a lot cheaper I Think.
The Older radios didn't have an audio preamp because crystal cartridge's put out millivolts, but the newer cartridges are magnetic induction which are way lower in their output.
I don't know what else you could do under the circumstances. Sorry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if they cant supply the parts you need then ask them for leads to other places that may have what you need.

Best Wishes.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 12:51 am

Beginning Member

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 12:34 am

questa è la situazione del mio dispositivo, penso che manchi il dettaglio n°8 o magari qualcos'altro
Back to top Go down
sergio
Beginning Member

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2021, 1:07 pm

I have already done a search on the internet, but I have not found anything, I think I will adapt a recent ceramic pikup. I have another problem, on the device ref 1 on page 15-20 of the turntable manual, it seems to me that the particular ref 8 is missing, I would like to attach a photo of how the complex is, but I do not know how to do it. Thank you.
------------

on page 15-19 look at Fig. 12

The number 8 is shown as
Push Plate spring 8 (Diagram)

Part of the Push Plate Assembly
----------------
Posting a picture

Beginning Member

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2021, 1:40 am

Ho già fatto una ricerca su internet, ma non ho trovato nulla, penso di adattare un recente pikup ceramico. Ho un altro problema, sul dispositivo ref 1 a pagina 15-20 del manuale del giradischi, mi sembra che manchi il particolare ref 8, vorrei allegare una foto di come è il complesso, ma non so come farlo. Grazie.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2021, 7:25 pm

Ci sono collezionisti e venditori negli Stati Uniti specializzati in giradischi, cartucce per dischi e aghi per pickup. Dai vecchi cataloghi. Non ne ho idea, ma puoi andare su Internet e fare qualche ricerca. Rif. No-, numero di stock, gruppo 16, - 70338, cartuccia di cristallo-Completa di protezione e zaffiro 16A, - 72345, zaffiro - zaffiro e gruppo supporto 16B, - 38452, protezione in zaffiro 16C, - 37763, vite # 2-56 x 1

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2021, 6:25 pm

"Hi all old radio fans, I'm new to the forum, I have a problem with a VICTOR 960260-2 RCA radio turntable. the pickup is ko, how can i fix it? I thank those who can give me information. greetings Sergio."

There 10 pages at nostalgiaair of turntable repairs and parts numbers

There are Collectors and sellers In the U.S.A. that specialize in record players and record cartridges and pickup Needles. By old catalogs.
I have not a clue, but you can go on the Internet and do some searching.

Ref No- , Stock Number, assembly

16, - 70338, crystal cartridge-Complete with guard and Sapphire

16A, - 72345, Sapphire - Sapphire and holder assembly

16B, - 38452,  Sapphire Guard  

16C, - 37763,  Screw # 2-56 x 1/8" Screw for Sapphire guard

16D, - 70341,  Nut - Mounting washer and nut for Sapphire

Last edited by Cliff Jones on October 7th 2021, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sergio
Beginning Member

PostSubject: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2021, 11:56 am

Ciao a tutti i vecchi fan della radio, sono nuovo al forum, ho un problema con un giradischi radio VICTOR 960260-2 RCA. il pikup è ko, come posso risolverlo? Ringrazio chi può darmi informazioni. saluti Sergio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turntable on RCA Victor 65U   turntable on RCA Victor 65U I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turntable on RCA Victor 65U
Page 1 of 1