ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Mouse Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rod Clay
Technician
Technician
Rod Clay

Mouse Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse Trouble   Mouse Trouble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2022, 7:22 am

The Logitech M525 mouse arrived and let me say it is really fast during scrolling down a page. It takes two AA batteries but they appear to be wired in parallel not series. That accounts for the longer battery life as advertised. The mouse is somewhat heavy with two alkaline batteries in there.
73, Rod  WB6FBF ex-N4QNX
Back to top Go down
Rod Clay
Technician
Technician
Rod Clay

Mouse Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse Trouble   Mouse Trouble I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2021, 11:42 am

I sold my 5 year old HP laptop to a friend with the blue M510 Logitech mouse for $25. I just received my new HP laptop with Windows 11 yesterday so I ordered a new red Logitech M525 mouse to go with it. The battery is said to last 3 years. Very low power consumption.
Rod
Back to top Go down
19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

Mouse Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse Trouble   Mouse Trouble I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2021, 11:19 am

I bought a 'travel' mouse for $7 at Big Lots.  It's a smaller wireless mouse and runs on an AAA battery.  It has filled the bill quite nicely.

Rod Clay
Technician
Technician
Rod Clay

Mouse Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse Trouble   Mouse Trouble I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2021, 4:59 pm

My Logictech USB wireless mouse is showing its age. I often have to click on a link more than once to get to the item or page I want. It doesn't exhibit key bounce though. That was a problem with digital circuitry at one time.
Rod
Back to top Go down
Rod Clay
Technician
Technician
Rod Clay

Mouse Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Mouse Trouble   Mouse Trouble I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 12:11 pm

Seems like whenever a computer mouse hits the floor hard it takes out the left click microswitch. Anyone have a theory why this occurs? Of course, the left clicker gets the most use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mouse Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse Trouble   Mouse Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mouse Trouble
Page 1 of 1