ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

can't find schematic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
so-tingly
Member 25+ posts
Member 25+ posts

can't find schematic Empty
PostSubject: Re: can't find schematic   can't find schematic I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2023, 10:21 am

[th]Author[/th][th]Message[/th]

can't find schematiccan't find schematic I_left_arrow can't find schematic I_right_arrow can't find schematic I_down_arrow 

2 posters

Cliff Jones
Believe it or not, I just got an email from this site. I was curious what it was about only to find out you responded to my search, way back.
I think it turned into snail mail.
I haven't been here for a while. 
I still could not find a schematic so I just went ahead and repaired the radio. It works great now.
Thank you for responding and sorry I was so late.
So-tingly.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: can't find schematic   can't find schematic I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2023, 1:47 pm

Boy that's a tough one. you might look for other series model numbers for comparison to tubes used.
Most diagrams and schematics from the company would all be the same except for some features.
Do you have a program of Universal Schematic Locator?

If not it's on the Web.
Also this one give a list of service schematics.:

https://www.samswebsite.com/en/photofact/search/index/page/7/brand/BULOVA  They have a listing of models 100 to S920 (over 18 pages) of schematic service manuals for sale. If you want He asks to submit the model your looking for and he may get results.

I did find a Bulova with same case and label so there is searching ahead for similar model numbers

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-bulova-cleopatra-radio-teal-1850171528

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/the-bulova-companion-206-radio-situation.394424/

Member 25+ posts
Member 25+ posts

PostSubject: can't find schematic   can't find schematic I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2023, 5:36 am

Hello all.
I have a Bulova 280PC, ...tubes are 1R5, 1U4, 1U5, (3s5, 3v5?), last one unknown, no printing on it.
I need a schematic. There's a few things wrong with it...unknown parts, things that move but don't know the function and so on.
I've tried a couple sites for schematics but come up empty. I don't know if it's allowed to name the sites. I did a photo grab on google and all I got were pictures of the same radio. One pic had the title of the radio and the model number but that's it. I wonder if this one was just a promotional model for the Bulova watch company.
 Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't find schematic   can't find schematic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can't find schematic
Page 1 of 1