ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner   Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2019, 4:27 pm

Gee Sal,
 I had just placed an order with you too.
I'm always a day late & a dollar short...

Sal is very prompt on shipping, and I updated my review on his site also. Still 5 stars!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner   Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2019, 8:35 pm

Thanks Cliff,
I'm glad you are happy with my kits. I will as time permits be active on this forum.

Regards,
Sal
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner   Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2019, 8:26 pm

Hello Sal! Welcome I hope you become and stay an active Member.
I have a few Kits and have not been dissapointed.

Cool

PostSubject: Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner   Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2019, 8:20 pm

Hi all, this is my first time having a sale here. I am having a 4th of July Sale to members of Antique-Radio-Lab, 10% off anything on my website. Mention you are a member of this forum to receive the 10% off. Sale ends on the 07/04/2019 at 12:59 midnight.

You can email me a list of what you want to order or use my order form. Just a FYI, my order form does not have everything I have on my website so you can use the order form and email me to purchase what is not on my order form or you can email me a list of parts you want.

My website is tuberadios.com/capacitors
My email is capacitor at tuberadios dot com (just type it as you would sending any email, I posted it this way to stop getting spam emails)

Happy 4th everyone.

Regards,
Sal

PS: To the moderators, if this post is not allowed, please delete my post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner   Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forth of July Sale at Sal's Capacitor Corner
Page 1 of 1