ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Laptop problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

Laptop problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem   Laptop problem I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:15 pm

What I would do is remove your DSL router program, turn off the computer and turn on and reinstall program CD-DVD. Next Plug back in your DSL router, turn on you router and see if it starts working. If not then push in the reset button(sometimes hidden behind a very tiny hole so you have to use a paper clip or the tip of a pen to push the reset button.

If that doesn't wrork you have to repeat the steps bur wait one minute between each step so the computer and router have enough time to reset themselves.

If still no luck call on your provider for assistance.

Also note you may have switched off the WIFI program on the computer accidently, If you don't see a little icon an the task bar showing a signal strength icon that is active you will have to activate it.

Laptop problem Empty
PostSubject: Laptop problem   Laptop problem I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:47 pm

I have a Toshiba laptop that used to work fine on my wireless router. Had all kinds of junk appear over time so I tried to do the fix myself. I somehow fixed it good. Cannot go on line with my wireless router anymore. So I sent it to the shop. They cleaned up everything and said I cannot install Windows 7. OK. But I still cannot go on line with the wireless. I can go on line with the regular plug in cat 5 to the router. I use this thing all the time and need to take it with me when I travel. I am thinking of getting an I pad mini. Should I do that and forget the laptop?

sitn
Back to top Go down

Laptop problem
Page 1 of 1