ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

FS: Zenith "Porthole" 16" with phono & radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

FS: Zenith "Porthole"  16" with phono & radio  Empty
PostSubject: FS: Zenith "Porthole" 16" with phono & radio    FS: Zenith "Porthole"  16" with phono & radio  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2017, 6:59 pm

Still available as of 10/1/2017

I have a Zenith "Porthole 16" with phono & radio.
CRT checked good when I stored it away. The CRT is worth the cost of the set. (Finding a good 16GP4 metal bell CRT is like finding an honest politician.)
Cabinet was refinished in cherry tone before I got it. It needs a good cleaning then nitrocellulose base lacquer shot on it to restore the original finish.
Its been stored in the house for the last 15 years. It did produce a raster and sound was fine when stored away.
This set appears to be unmodified.

$200.00/ offer cash gets it out of my kitchen.

Pick up in Olympia WA only, unless you want to arrange & pay Craters & Freighters fee, and their shipping charges. I will not pack or try to move it or ship. Bring help to move it. It is heavy. I can't lift anymore.

Just post here "I want it", and PM me.

I think this would be a beauty and a good runner with some care and restoration of the electronics.
I did not try the phono or the radio.
Back to top Go down

FS: Zenith "Porthole" 16" with phono & radio
Page 1 of 1