ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds   Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2021, 6:06 pm

This is a very late post, but I did get the transformers back a while ago, finally. I don't know if I'll be sending them anymore after this experience though.
Back to top Go down
radiorich
Beginning Member
radiorich

PostSubject: Re: Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds   Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2021, 11:43 pm

Hello Atwaterkent,
I hope they are doing ok like you said lots of companies large and small are effected including Mouser electronics .
Sincerely Richard
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds   Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2021, 4:48 pm

Emailed Heyboer again today and was told the transformers would be done next week. I won't be holding my breath.  Wink
Back to top Go down
19&41
Technician
Technician
19&41

PostSubject: Re: Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds   Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2020, 12:21 pm

That's unfortunate when a trusted vendor starts going strange and uncommunicative on you.  Hope their problems are small and short-lived.

atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds   Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2020, 10:10 am

I sent a couple of transformers to Heyboer Transformer for rewinding about seven weeks ago, they usually take about 4-5 weeks on the turnaround. At the time, my contact over there told me they were very busy and it would be awhile. I did tell them that there was no hurry and to get to them when they could. I've sent a couple of emails asking for an update, not trying to rush them, just get an idea of when I might get them back. I've haven't gotten a response, which is very unusual. I'm sure the virus is probably affecting them just like everyone else, but even a brief reply would be appreciated. I'll try contacting them again in a couple of weeks. I have two more transformers that need rewinding, but I hesitate to send them before I get the other ones back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds   Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow Going On Transformer Rewinds
Page 1 of 1