ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio   schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2023, 12:05 am

No luck with those numbers. Is there any other number on the chassis or int he set showing a 1-2 diget number and some letters like- 23WGXXX?
I am unable to even find that series in either Riders, Sams or on Nostalgia Air sites.
 Please keep in mind the Wards never made any radio them selves.
Many were made by Wells Gardner (Get it? The 2 letters in the model above WG?).
 You may be reduced to doing what I have had to do numerous times, and that is find the appx. date it was made and search other mfg. schematics of about that time period to find something close or with luck, the same model.
 And to add to the complications, some mfgr's. decided to re-issue model numbers for totally different items! Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Trainradf3
Beginning Member

schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio Empty
PostSubject: schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio   schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2023, 4:32 pm

I recently purchased an Airline radio sold by Mongomery ward  Model 1747 A . I tried to find the schematic on several sites including the nostalgia air, radio museum, and Beitmans. I also did a general search.  There was a photo of it on the radio museum site matching the radio with info saying it is circa 1966 ? but no schemo  Any other recommendations on where to find the schemo?
Back to top Go down

schematic search for Montgomery ward airline radio
Page 1 of 1