ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Good Time To Invest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

Good Time To Invest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 6:01 pm

I bought Google after it crashed about $500 a share, then resold it when it recovered a significant amount of its losses. The $9500 I made in two weeks really helped out when I picked up my new SUV a little over a week ago.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2020, 8:21 pm

Picked up some Boeing stock this week, I expect a good return but not for 2-4 years or so.
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2020, 7:19 pm

Investing going quite well, especially Google investment. Stock up almost $200 a share since I added to my Google holdings. Nice to have something to add a little cheer to a miserable time for many. I have also increased my charity contributions, I believe if you're doing well you should help others who aren't.
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2020, 4:36 pm

I'm retired also, but always looking for good opportunities to pad the nest egg, you never know what's going to happen and how much it will cost. Just look at what's going on now! You should never stop being an investor.
Back to top Go down
MEZLAW
Technician
Technician
MEZLAW

PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2020, 3:15 pm

Good advice for younger folks, but I'm on the downhill slide, retirement is great!
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2020, 11:09 am

Market is up, but not as much of an increase as I had hoped. The "rescue package" may have already been baked into the numbers.
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2020, 6:05 pm

As bad as things are with the current crisis, you can take advantage of the opportunity to invest in the stock market while its down. If you have the funds available, buying now should get you a great return by the end of the year or sooner. Invest in solid successful companies that are likely to recover first when economic conditions are better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Time To Invest   Good Time To Invest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Time To Invest
Page 1 of 1