ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

A nice piece of reference software.............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

A nice piece of reference software............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice piece of reference software.............   A nice piece of reference software............. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 8:58 am

Whats interesting is they make it available for Libraries, and going on line to your local Library may make it available to you to use. Wink
---------------------------
Another one that may be of use that I enjoy using free is Electronic Assistant. Wink

Click Here--> Electronic Assistant
Back to top Go down
ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: Re: A nice piece of reference software.............   A nice piece of reference software............. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 3:34 am

Hi Cliff,

OK on the posting. Maybe what I should have done is check with you first on this. That way, I (we) could be sure of where the post belongs. That's what I'll do in the future before posting stuff like this. Smile

Cheers for now, Bob
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: A nice piece of reference software.............   A nice piece of reference software............. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 9:32 pm

study
Since its a specific reference resource I think for the time being I'll accept the posting. I may add a subtopic later for Commercial Products to post after approval. I think I will subdivide it by free and for sale products or have the poster post the price, so it's not a blind ad. I'll have to think about it for now. But it does look good. Go back and post the price as first Sentence.

Let's see how it goes, if I get too many commercial products, I may change the rules. Our forum as it has been said, is in the developing stages, and I don't want to ban, (especially useful) Helps to to the Radio Bench Repair person. Thanks for you contribution.
Back to top Go down
ve1arn
ve1arn

PostSubject: A nice piece of reference software.............   A nice piece of reference software............. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 3:41 pm

Hi all,
(The cost is US $19.95+ $1.86 standard mail shipping)

This may sound like an add, but it isn't meant to be. I have no affiliation to this guy except for being a happy user of his program. It has over 85 calculator/decoder programs all in one package. so, for me it's a neat all in one reference.

I can use it on as many systems as I want. If I add it to another system, I e-mail the number generated by the install and he sends a registration key free of charge.
Click Here-->Electronics Genuis

Cheers for now, Bob

Last edited by Cliff Jones Admin on November 25th 2010, 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : inserted price and edit link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice piece of reference software.............   A nice piece of reference software............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice piece of reference software.............
Page 1 of 1