ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

New Members Please introduce yourself.

Go down 
+32
bzadel
rulene
RandyT
ThomasB
jesse.law
kend
Hydrolastic
Rogm1017
Warren Follweiter
ronnie667
zandy1
Gar
jbwaddell17
Lonney
chas
binkeyhb
Rod Clay
POTS Don
Dan Walker
Cliff Jones
dspwku
pbpp
radiorich
19&41
wildcat445
reyesfa
MEZLAW
willy3486
FrankB
bluebuzzer123
SWsenior
ve1arn
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: New member intro..   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 11:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi folks,
I'm David, I live in Canberra, Down Under, and confess a love of valve gear.
Specifically guitar amps, and have joined the site to further my slowly growing knowledge..
I'm also on a steep learning curve for valve testers - just gained a Jackson 637 and am trying to learn about it and am planning to service it B4 testing my growing collection of valves..
I don't know a whole lot about radio's per se, but pls don't hold that against me..LOL
I'll chime in probably infrequently, but have bookmarked the site and will call back regularly.
Cheers, David
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 2:39 pm

Thx for the scan Cliff,
I have a factory bulletin re this, and some other original stuff as well which I'm happy to email anyone interested.
Equally, if anyone has a manual of even a schematic (they are very rare..) I'd love to hear from you..
Regs, DB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 2:20 pm

Actually, NO. I'm now keeping ahead of them, and, will be rid of them.
Bill Cahill
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 2:12 pm

Thanks Bill, With all those wooden radios and phonos, thier going to have a feast. LOL

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 1:22 pm

I'm back, Cliff. I had to get a new password. The forum refused my other one.
I have been very busy. Continuing my war on termites in my house, I had to remove no less that 900 records from my main book case in perparation for my bug main to do a major treatment on them, and, other things. Had house treated a month ago.
Work never ends.
Bill Cahill
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 12:14 pm

Thanks for checking in Dan and David.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 12:12 pm

McBarry wrote:
Hi folks,
Specifically guitar amps, and have joined the site to further my slowly growing knowledge..
I'm also on a steep learning curve for valve testers - just gained a Jackson 637 and am trying to learn about it and am planning to service it B4 testing my growing collection of valves..
I don't know a whole lot about radio's per se, but pls don't hold that against me..LOL
I'll  chime in probably infrequently, but have bookmarked the site and will call back regularly.
Cheers, David

Here's something that may interest you for yours.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a Jackson 636 and have posted a clip for my model in test equipment section.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cliff Jones on October 3rd 2014, 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 12:06 pm

Hi Guys,
I am called Dan, among other things Razz , and am getting back into the field of classic radios. I am a member of a other groups and hope to stay a member of this group. I do not normally do much posting, but it is great to read all the other posts and glean info from them and give info if I have it.

Thanks,
Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New member intro..   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 11:05 am

Hi folks,
I'll chime in probably infrequently, but have bookmarked the site and will call back regularly.
Cheers, David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members Please introduce yourself.   New Members Please introduce yourself. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members Please introduce yourself.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10