ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Warning: Chanzon Parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

Warning: Chanzon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Chanzon Parts   Warning: Chanzon Parts I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2022, 11:41 pm

Warning!!

Chanzon "brand" parts on on Amazon and many other sites.

I ordered some bridge rectifiers from them. Their price was great, and they were simple bridge rectifiers, right?

Absolutely no markings as to +, -, AC in or out.
NO brand/ mfg. name on them.

I left a message on Amazon about the lack of legitimate markings and received no response from the seller. Made in China- of course.

After extensive researching them by reviewing the feedback from others I concluded that they apparently sell sub standard parts.
  Several feed back responses were: "None of the transistors tested good", some tested good and others did not", etc.
 Some indicated they were satisfied with the product. No one commented that they were totally within spec.

Since these were going into a medical device, I had to pay the big bux for an NTE part, to insure reliability.

Chanzon prices are great, and they have some parts I have ( and still need) needed, and were unobtainable elsewhere, but I have serious doubts about reliability and quality.
Letting you know so you don't get burned.
Back to top Go down

Warning: Chanzon Parts
Page 1 of 1