ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) forum, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post, you cannot PM a Member.
ANTIQUE-RADIO-LAB

Antique Radio Forum for Collectors antique-radio-lab.forumotion.com

HomeRegisterLog inSearchPublications
Posting Questions, Please supply ALL the details you have.
In order for Us to answer if We can!: You will need to provide Details,
such as 1-Brand Name of the Radio 2-chassis number 3-Model number 4-symptoms.5 Photo's

Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankB
FrankB

Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review   Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2023, 11:00 pm

Cliff- 
I am looking for a dual trace 1 Meg bandwith Tek scope that displays waveform, frequency, and voltage, with IB and probes. The readouts on screen digital readout.
I cant remember the exact model number , but was in the 2200 family, I think
Not a huge monster like the 545 but a smaller solid state, except for the CRT desktop unit.
Back to top Go down
atwaterkent
Senior Member 75+ Posts
Senior Member 75+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review   Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2023, 6:54 pm

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well Frank, I hope things get better for you soon. Sadly, given the age of most collectors, we do seem to lose a lot more people than we should every year.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Jones
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Cliff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review   Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2023, 6:17 pm

Which Tektronix scope is your search for?

FrankB

PostSubject: Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review   Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2023, 9:01 pm

As usual, the W7DK club did a great job.

It opened a bit early this year, which was great.

Short a few vendors, but OTT there was plenty to look at. prices were average and some fantastic buys if you took the time to look for them.

(Sadly,  I had to leave before 10:00 due to physical problems, and I was just in too much pain to stay, which really made me irritated).

I found some great deals on grab bags and on some books- one I have looked for for over 20 years!

I must sadly note that many of the faces I know were sadly missing. 

Very few tubes were there. ( I must contemplate bringing a truck full for next year, if I am physically able.)

A few killer deals on oscilliscopes too, but the O scope seller I have seen for many years was not there. That was vexing as i was looking for one specific Tek scope. Rats!

All in all, from what I saw, it was a good show. Just wished I could have stayed longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review   Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puyallup Hamfair 2023 Review
Page 1 of 1